- Install Perl version 5.8.0 or above, usually as part of your base distribution, or as source from www.perl.org
- Install the following modules from CPAN, likey by running the command
perl -e shell -MCPAN
as root, and then within that,
where the modules are
(some of these may already be installed as part of your base distribution)
Note: It ispossible to use other versions of perl than ActiveState; however, you will need to track down and install the modules yourself via CPAN, which will likely require a C compiler as well.
- Install ActiveState Perl 5.8.0 or above
- Install the following modules via PPM, likely by running the command
at the shell prompt, and then within that
- Copy the junowebmail_config.ini file from the distribution to $HOME/.juno_webmail_config.ini
and edit the variables to match your setup. The notable things are to make sure the username and passwd entries match your Juno account (and that this file is properly protected), and that the 'output_filename' matches where you'd like the pop/imap server to pick it up.
- Make sure the 'bind_port' is configured as the SMTP port for your mail client for the Juno webmail account.